The Lexington Fireplace Door is constructed of aluminum extrusions and is almost 33% thicker than any other extruded aluminum doors on the market. A highly durable dual corner-key construction technique and unique all-in-one mounting bracket set this door even further apart from the competition.
Designed with hidden ZC “Zero Clearance” slots in the main frame that are not visible on the outside allowing for adequate ventilation.
Frame Face for The Lexington
- Slim Rectangle Aluminum Frame prefect for tile, marble & granite
- Width: 1-1/16″ Depth: 7/16″ for super sleek appearance
- Durable dual corner-key construction for easy install.
- All-in-One mounting system & Positive catch door latches.
- Glass Color: Grey, Clear and Bronze
- 16 Powder Coat, 7 Premium or 8 Anodized Finishes
- Custom slimline hinges allow doors to open 180
- Twin Cabinet or Bifold tempered glass doors
- Choice of Draft or No Draft Damper Assembly
Welcome to our Worry Free Fireplace Door Ordering System!
We care about getting your order right the first time. That’s why we provide each of our customers with their own friendly, personal fireplace door consultant to answer any questions and make sure your firebox measurements are correct so the door you order will fit perfectly.
There’s no need to stress if you have doubts about how you’re measuring. Simply place your order with the measurements of your firebox opening to the best of your knowledge. After we receive your order, a fireplace door consultant will be in touch with you shortly to confirm your order, check your measurements, and make any changes necessary before your order goes to production.
So go ahead and place your order now with confidence and we look forward to talking with you soon!