Heritage Z Steel Door for ZC Fireplace
The “Heritage” fireplace doors are our ultimate fireplace doors.
Made of solid steel, these doors will last forever.
Also available as an overlap fit.
Note: These doors will not fit over stone.
The Heritage Z Features:
- Trackless bi-fold fireplace doors open up 180 degrees for enhanced viewing and safety.
- Bi-fold trackless doors allow easy access so you can be more regular in cleaning the fireplace.
Specifications & Warranty
Material: 1/4” Welded Steel
Door Style: Rectangle
Glass: Tempered – Lifetime Warranty
5 Year Warranty – Frame
Void: Improper Operation or Installation
The Heritage Z prefab fireplace door has a 1/4″ welded steel enclosure with a 1 3/4″ wide frame. Heritage Z is also available with bi-fold fireplace doors. You can easily customize the Heritage Z as it is available with different door finishes: tempered bronze, clear or grey tinted glass. Key features of the Heritage Z steel fireplace door at a glance:
- 1/4” Welded Steel Enclosure with a 1 3/4” frame face
- 1″ Frame Return Depth
- Available with Bi-fold trackless doors
- Comes standard with two ventilated air slots.
- 1/4” tempered bronze, clear or grey tinted glass
- Overlap Fit only – 3/4″ overlap on all sides
- Average Lead Time: 3 Weeks
We care about getting your order right the first time. That’s why we provide each of our customers with their own friendly, personal fireplace door consultant to answer any questions and make sure your firebox measurements are correct so the door you order will fit perfectly.
There’s no need to stress if you have doubts about how you’re measuring. Simply place your order with the measurements of your firebox opening to the best of your knowledge. After we receive your order, a fireplace door consultant will be in touch with you shortly to confirm your order, check your measurements, and make any changes necessary before your order goes to production.
So go ahead and place your order now with confidence and we look forward to talking with you soon!